Purchasing a car abroad

Purchasing a vehicle abroad

When you purchase a vehicle abroad, it must be registered in Belgium. You can do this by applying for a vignette 705. This application is straightforward and can be done digitally.

The link below will take you to the website of FPS Finance. It explains everything very clearly so that you can complete your application quickly.