As a Customs Declarant, you are responsible for preparing customs documents, checking and following up on the documents prepared, and advising our customers.
Our offer and benefits:
- You will work in a dynamic environment with extensive professional knowledge.
- You will get the opportunity to independently expand your position with the necessary responsibilities.
- You will work in a team of enthusiastic and uncomplicated people.
- Flexibility is an essential quality in DKM’s small, informal environment.
- We offer you full-time employment with a permanent contract and a competitive salary.
- Experienced colleagues will guide and train you well.
- You preferably have a few years of experience as a customs declarant.
- You are fluent in Dutch, and knowledge of French and English is a plus.
- You are computer literate and very accurate. You have a good sense of responsibility to ensure that everything is done to the best of your ability.
- You are quick to show initiative and have a positive attitude.
- You are customer-oriented and have good communication skills.
- You can handle stress and work in an organised way.
- You inform and advise customers about the formalities for international freight transport (legal provisions, taxes, guarantees…).
- You code goods based on the description provided by the customer.
- You collect the transport documents of goods.
- You create a file of the activity (transit, customs…).
- You draw up and check documents for international freight transport (customs invoice, unique administrative declaration, letter of credit…).
- You monitor files for customs declarations, transit export goods and transit import goods.
Are you interested in this position? Send your motivation letter and CV to Kristof Ghys, and who knows, you might soon come and strengthen our team!